Many ISH professional members hold talks and classes to introduce homeopathy to the public. Topics include how homeopathy works, what homeopathic remedies are made from, how it can help support your family's optimum levels of health and how beginners can prescribe remedies for first aid conditions at home.Below is a list of some introductory events scheduled during the next few months.
During International Homeopathy Awareness Week from 10th to 17th April every year there are special events organised around the country. Full details will be listed here.
- This event has passed.
Dr. Bhawisha and Dr. Shachindra Joshi Seminar
May 14, 2016 @ 10:00 am - May 15, 2016 @ 5:30 pm€140
We are just back from our wonderful weekend with Dr Shachindra Joshi & Dr Bhawisha Joshi – here’s what some of the participants are saying about it.
“A big thank you to Ann for organizing a very dynamic duo to come to Dublin and share their vast knowledge and style with us. It was only the tip of the iceberg, yet gave us a different way of looking at a case and another tool for getting around the case. Great time had meeting some colleagues not seen for a long time. Well done ISH, we struck gold again.”
“I didn’t imagine I would ever see the day when the periodic table of elements could become so exciting!!”
“At home now and buzzing after the two days with the Joshi’s! Great weekend and like others say about the periodic table, it has taken on a whole new meaning for me! I am eager to super impose the animal remedies onto it. It was lovely to see so many there and lovely being empowered about our craft.”
For further reading and free webinars from the Joshi’shttp://www.drjoshisclinic.com/
Known as ‘THE DYNAMIC DUO’ across the world, they have been working and lecturing for the past two decades all across USA, Belgium, France, Scotland, Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany, England, to name but a few and now, they are coming to Ireland.
The Joshi’s are known to deliver lectures and explain concepts in a very simple manner. Their lectures are an inspiration to Homeopaths to succeed in practice.
Their theory is born out of clinical practice and is further clinically verified not just by the Joshis but also by several homeopaths all over the world who ardently follow them.
The three kingdoms actually follow a plan that the Joshis discovered by themselves in 2006 through their clinical cases. They have been working ever since on bringing the three kingdoms together, in such a manner that they resonate with each other.
They are pioneers in the field of noble gases, nosodes and imponderables. In the last few years they have developed the concept called 7 stages of Human Graph where they believe that everyone can be plotted on 7 stages of Human Development.
According to the Joshis’ map, once you have understood your patient’s personality (as they call it ‘pattern perception’), at the end of the case taking session you will have three counterparts ready for this pattern – a mineral, a plant and an animal counterpart.
This is the first time in history that the three kingdoms have been plotted on one grid, compared and brought together on one platform to make homeopathy deep, profound, yet easy to practice.
Dr. Bhawisha & Dr. Shachindra Joshi began their practice together after graduation from medical school. Their unique way of working has enabled them to work & grow together successfully over the past 19 years. Their popularity in the Homoeopathic world has earned them the title of ‘Dynamic duo of Homoeopathy’.
- They are MDs in Homeopathy and internationally acclaimed.
- Graduated in Homeopathy from the best institute in Asia, which is affiliated to the prestigious Bombay University & also completed their Master’s degree in advanced Homeopathy.
- Previous consultants at ‘The Other Song’ Academy for Classical Hoeopathy, Andheri, Mumbai ( 2011 – 2015 ).
- Published five Homeopathy books and had them translated into several languages.
- Lead a movement called ‘Health Happiness Freedom’, a program which enhances the vigour and quality of life among the health conscious and ensures that in times of stress, the best in a human being comes forth.
- Have been recognized by the Science Museum of London where their clinical work is on display, representing Homeopathy. Pictures of the duo in their clinic & the remedies they use have been displayed in the Science & Art section of the Museum. (Science Museum, South Kensington, London).
- Have documented cases of cerebral palsy, chronic renal failure, asthma, thyroid disorders, pneumonia, PCOD, and epileptic seizures which have been taken care of successfully with Homeopathy. These cases have been regularly monitored pathologically and evaluated by specialists in the respective subjects.
- Have special interest in treating children with various complaints ranging from allergies, auto-immune disorders, behavioural issues, etc.
- Have served as honorary doctors at the Mother Teresa’s Home for the Dying and Destitute (at Santacruz, Mumbai, 1996-1999).
- Practice in Vile Parle, a quiet suburb in north Mumbai (Bombay), India.
Disclaimer: Whilst talks and classes are given by professional homeopaths registered with the Irish Society of Homeopaths, the Irish Society of Homeopaths is not responsible for any information provided by the individual homeopath during their talks or classes.